Some improvement in height of the loaves

The bread tonight turned out better than I had expected considering that I didn’t really follow the instructions very closely.  I sort of last track of time and the timing got pretty far off.  For instance, the bread only proofed for 90 minutes but sat on the bench for 90 minutes as well.  Since Im trying to get the height of the loaves to improve I really tried to form strong balls with the dough before proofing.  I also slightly reformed the loaves before putting them in the dutch oven.  Whatever I did seems to help.  I just hope they taste ok…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *