Month 1 – End of first week review

So here we are at the end of week 1.  It went by fast…  Despite that, I feel like I made good progress.  I did get hung up on a few things as far as electrical theory goes and a couple of tool problems (more on that later) but I was able to overcome those issues relatively quickly.  One thing I need to work on is not wasting time when I run into issues.  When I get stuck I tend to dwell.  It drives me crazy not being able to figure something out.  I decided toward the end of the week that even if I was stuck I would move onto something else just for a change of pace and then revisit the problem later.  That helped – but I did end up wasting quite a bit of time dwelling on issues.

In any case, I feel like this is going well.  When I sat down to write this (at 2 in the morning (why am I still up…)) I thought for sure I was at the end of week 2 already.  Im really enjoying this so far and I already have the next couple of tasks and posts started so stay tuned!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.