Open Garage install and minor updates

Since I finished the prototype this week I decided to actually install it in place of the breadboard version in the garage.  I ended up coming up with a poor mans mounting system where I drilled two larger holes through the prototyping board, put nuts on the back, then used other nuts to keep the…

Open Garage hardware prototype v1

Behold.  My first actual prototype for my Open Garage project.  Not much has changed at this point on the code end of things but the code was updated to account for a few things.  Namely, I changed some of the pins I used and also updated how the button worked.  Previously, I had one button…

Ahead of myself…

I tried to resist getting ahead of myself – but I just couldn’t.   My secret goal (secret because I didn’t want to tell you about if I couldn’t get it done) for this month was to start work on a remote garage door controller.   After I started playing around with the nodemcu board I…