Open Garage install and minor updates

Since I finished the prototype this week I decided to actually install it in place of the breadboard version in the garage.  I ended up coming up with a poor mans mounting system where I drilled two larger holes through the prototyping board, put nuts on the back, then used other nuts to keep the board slightly off of the wooden board I mounted the prototype to.  Then I drilled two holes in the wooden board and mounted it on the brackets by the garage door opener.  It looks much cleaner than the last install that’s for sure.  I also updated the web page so the buttons would be larger and easier to use…

At some point I’d like to make an actual case for the hardware but thats sort out of scope for this month.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *